THE UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER – CONSTRUCTION ACADEMY
We will be launching our next Construction Academy this month, and the new academy will feature a 2 week training course, a CSCS test and card followed by a 4 week work placement with one of the University of Manchester’s main construction partners. After successful completion of the course and work placement, a guaranteed job interview will be offered.
The academy will offer the following qualifications:
- City & Guilds Level 1&2 award in Employability
- City & Guilds Level 1&2 certificate in an introduction to the facilities industry
- City & Guilds Level 1 in Health & Safety in the construction environment
The total duration of the academy will be 7 weeks:
- Weeks 1 + 2 – Classroom based learning @ The Works
- Week 3 – Sitting CSCS/Health & Safety tests
- Weeks 4-7 – Work placement on site with a University of Manchester construction partner
The academy will need to be attended in full (unless otherwise arranged) for the guaranteed interview to be offered.
Assessments – Monday 12th June 2017 @ The Works
Start date – Monday 19th June 2017 @ The Works
To book an assessment for this academy please call 0161 667 6413/6415 and speak to Stacey or Mike.
If you have any questions regarding the academy, please do not hesitate to call the numbers above or call Dan at The Works on 0161 359 3388.